Commonly asked questions about cash loans
1. What are cash loans?
Cash loans provide funds for those surprise expenses or a bit of a helping hand for that big purchase. When faced with unexpected bills and expenses, cash loans can provide peace of mind. If you are just looking to cover an unplanned or larger purchase, loans can help with getting cash fast, to get you the things you need now.
2. How easy is the application process?
Applying for a cash loan is as simple as filling out any other standard application form. Instant Finance provides the option of applying online or in-store at your nearest branch.
Note: If you're applying online, you may still need to visit your nearest branch to have documentation validated. Applying online does however reduce the amount of time required to process and approve your quick cash loan.
Like most application processes, it's best to prepare before completing the form. Here's what to have handy with you:
- A valid ID. A current New Zealand Drivers Licence or passport is best.
- Proof of income. This can be a bank statement, or if self-employed, an annual return.
- Proof of your address. A current tenancy agreement or a recent utility bill will do the trick.
- If you're planning on using your home as security for the loan, we will also need a mortgage statement.
If you're applying at your nearest branch, make sure to bring everything along with you, and one of our friendly staff will help you complete your application.
3. When can I expect money in the bank?
When your cash loan application is approved, in most cases, you can receive your cash loan funds the same day or within 24 hours. This is a massive benefit if you need emergency cash.