Instant Finance prides itself on providing excellent customer service, but sometimes things can go wrong. We want to hear from you if you feel you have not been treated fairly or your queries or concerns dealt with appropriately.
Our complaints process is outlined below. We will try to make it as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Step 1: Not happy? Something not quite right?
- Please raise your concerns with the staff member you have been dealing with.
- If you feel your concerns have not been resolved, ask to speak with their manager.
- In most cases we would expect to resolve your concern straight away.
Step 2: Problem not solved?
- If you are not satisfied with our response in Step ONE, please complete our Complaints Form.
- Provide as much detail as possible, including how and when to contact you.
- We may communicate with you further to better understand what has or has not occurred that as caused the problem.
- We will do our utmost to resolve your concerns and/or complaints.
Step 3: If we cannot agree…
- If we are unable to reach a satisfactory outcome, we will provide you with a “letter of deadlock” so you can refer your complaint to a free and independent disputes resolution scheme.