Personal loans from $200 up to $20,000
- Personal loans that fit your needs
- Simple online application and funding process.
- Receive a quick response to your loan application.
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
- You’ll always know what you pay with a fixed repayment schedule.
- Get your money, in some cases the same day or within 24-hours, if approved.
- Take control and pay off unexpected expenses.
An Instant Finance personal loan provides you with a simple and transparent process to get you the money you need fast
- Apply online in minutes.
- Borrow up to $20,000 and get your money, in some cases, within the same day. * (For larger or more complex loans we may need a little longer, but we will always give you a clear indication of the time involved and what we need from you to speed up the process.)
- Competitive, fixed interest rates.
- Consolidate multiple debts and/or credit card debt into one easy to finance personal loan.
Take care of your needs with a personal loan
Whether you need a cash loan to manage medical or dental expenses without creating credit card debt, house repairs and/or renovations without pulling equity from your home, funding a major purchase or finance for a new vehicle, or money for a special occasion, our fixed interest rates and repayment schedules can help you pay it off easier.
Here at Instant Finance we’ve taken pride in offering our valued customers great personal loans with helpful customer service and support for over 45 years. We provide all types of loans, for whatever reason, in a fast, efficient and friendly way. We understand personal finance and care about our customers. You can count on that.
Instant Finance are responsible lenders.
- Instant Finance will always listen to you if you have difficulty with your loan repayments. We will not react without discussion or fail to offer you choices.
- Instant Finance will continue our commitment to offer you the best service in personal loans we can and always offer you choices to make your life easier.
- Instant Finance will disclose every aspect of your borrowing to you so you will be informed, comfortable and in full possession of all the facts surrounding your personal loan.
- Instant Finance have served tens of thousands of happy personal loan customers in New Zealand over the years and will continue to do so in the years to come.
How does the loan process work when applying online or at an Instant Finance branch?
Applications are assessed on a case by case basis. Decisions are made by a person rather than an automated system. A key part of what we do is understanding you and your personal circumstances.
We will endeavour to complete the application and loan process with you online or by phone and email, however in many circumstances you may need to visit one of our 26 branches.
Your overall affordability is very important to us as responsible lenders. We will complete a household budget and align your repayment schedule with your income or benefit to make sure you’re not over-extending yourself. We will consider unsecured loans in certain circumstances, however it is normal for security to be required (a vehicle, home or household chattels). We will check your credit record and then make an overall assessment of your application.
Frequently asked questions about personal loans
What do I need to have on hand when applying for a loan online? The information required is about you and should be straight forward. We do ask for details of your Driver Licence, so you will need to copy the Licence and Version Numbers. No Drivers Licence? Don’t worry you can still apply online but we will need you to visit one of our 26 branches to complete the process.
How quickly can I have cash in the bank? Once we have all the information needed to assess the loan application we work hard to meet your timing requirements. Often this is on the same day. For larger or more complex loans we may need a little longer, but we will always give you a clear indication of the time involved and what we need from you to speed up the process.
Can I use an Instant Finance personal loan to consolidate and pay off other loans? Yes, you certainly can. We provide funds to repay debt with other lenders, as well as a wide range of other needs that pop up, like outstanding bills or unexpected costs, family emergencies and events, travel, car repairs or purchase, new or replacement household items, school uniforms and fees. Talk to our friendly staff about what we can make possible for you, call us on 0800 760 000 or call in to one of our 26 branches.
Visit our personal loans FAQ page where you can find more information on applying for a personal loan including useful tips on a range of common questions from secured and unsecured personal loans, loan applications for beneficiaries/self-employed/non-residents, loans for debt consolidation, applying with a bad credit history and more.