From Personal Loans to Debt Consolidation, Instant Finance can help.
Personal loans from Instant Finance can provide finance for those unexpected expenses or finance for that big purchase. Whether you need a loan to purchase a new car, planning a holiday, financing a wedding, upgrading the home, or consolidating debts into one easy-to-manage fixed interest rate personal loan, come to Instant Finance. Of course we can help.
- Easy to understand personal loans that best fit your needs.
- Fast online loans service and quick response time.
- Friendly and helpful customer service and support.
- Always know what and when your loan repayments will be with a fixed interest rate and repayment schedule.
- Receive cash in the bank, in some cases, the same day or within 24-hours, if approved.
We’ll provide you with an easy & transparent online loan application process to get you the money you need fast!
- Borrow from NZ$200 up to NZ$20,000 * (For larger or more complex loans we may need a little longer, but we will always give you a clear indication of the time involved and what we need from you to speed up the application process.)
- Get a competitive, fixed interest rate.
- Consolidate multiple debts and/or credit card debt into one easy to finance personal loan.
Taking care of your finances is easy with Instant Finance.
Whether you need a fast cash loan to finance medical or dental expenses without creating credit card debt, house repairs and/or renovations without pulling equity from your home, funding a major purchase or finance for a new vehicle, funds for a special occasion, our fixed interest rates and repayment schedules can help you pay it off easier.
Here at Instant Finance we’ve taken pride in offering New Zealander’s great personal loans with helpful customer service and support for over 45 years. We provide all types of loans, from quick and easy cash loans to debt consolidation loans, for whatever reason, in a fast, responsible and friendly way. We understand personal finance and care about our customers. You can count on that.
We pride ourselves on being responsible lenders.
- We’re a finance company that will always listen to you if you experience difficulty with your loan repayments. We will not react without discussion or fail to offer you choices.
- We strive to be one of New Zealand’s most trusted finance companies, and we’ll continue our commitment to offer you the best service we can and always offer you choices to make your life easier.
- We’ll disclose every aspect of your loan to you to ensure you’re always informed, comfortable and in full possession of all the facts associated with your personal loan application.
- Instant Finance have served tens of thousands of happy personal loan customers in New Zealand over the years and will continue to do so in the years to come.
How does the loan process work when applying online or at an Instant Finance branch?
Applications are assessed on a case by case basis. Decisions are made by a person rather than an automated system. A key part of what we do is understanding you and your personal circumstances.
We will endeavour to complete the application and loan process with you online or by phone and email, however in many circumstances you may need to visit your nearest Instant Finance branch.
Your overall affordability is very important to us as a responsible New Zealand finance company. We will complete a household budget for you and align your repayment schedule with your income (or benefit) to make sure you’re not over-extending yourself. We will consider unsecured personal loans in certain circumstances, however it is standard for security to be required (i.e. a vehicle, home or household chattels). We will check your credit record and carry out an overall assessment of your application.
Personal loan FAQs
What do I need to have on hand when applying online?
The information required is about you and should be straight forward. We do ask for details of your NZ Driver Licence, so be sure to have your Licence and (Licence) Version Numbers handy. No Drivers Licence? Don’t worry, you can still apply online but we will need you to visit one of our 26 branches to complete the application process.
How quickly can I have cash in the bank?
Once we have all the information needed to assess your loan application we work hard to meet your timing requirements. Often, this can be the same day. For larger or more complex loans, we may need a little longer, but we will always give you a clear indication of the time involved and what we need from you to speed up the process.
Can I use an Instant Finance personal loan to consolidate and pay off other loans?
Yes, you certainly can. We provide funds to repay debt with other lenders, as well as a wide range of other needs that pop up, like outstanding bills or unexpected costs, family emergencies and/or special events, travel, car repairs or purchase, new or replacement household items, school uniforms and/or school fees. Talk to our friendly staff about what we can make possible for you, call us on 0800 760 000 or call in to one of our 26 branches.
How will a bad credit history affect me when applying for a personal loan?
We know that things don’t always go to plan. An important part of what we do is understanding your personal circumstances and helping you through those situations and difficult times. If you have had trouble with a loan or bill payments and have some issues on your credit rating or report, we may still be able to help. Not all bad credit is the same. At Instant Finance we assess a person’s situation individually, listen to the circumstances and make a lending decisions accordingly.
We may not always be able to do everything you want but we will try to help, even if it’s with a lesser amount, or just some straight forward advice.
We may look at helping with a debt consolidation loan, or formulating a plan to repair and rehabilitate your credit record over time.
Visit our personal loans FAQ page where you can find more information on applying for a personal loan including useful tips on a range of common questions from secured and unsecured personal loans, loan applications for beneficiaries/self-employed/non-residents, applying with a bad credit history and more.