Instant Finance Limited (FSP20381) Trading As MyFamily holds a class 3 licence issued by the FMA
Our contact details:
- Phone: (09) 525 3600
- Email: Myfamily@if.co.nz
- Address- Level 1, Building B, 600 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand
Our Nominated Representatives:
- Tess Alberto
- Vindy Thompson
- Rehana Ali
- Sisilia Mausia
- Vaiama Mausia
- Kuini Tuala
- Makarita Wade
- Peter O’Shaughnessy
- Leauga Tapasu
- Fololini Na’a
- Jo-Ann Hemopo
- Ito Atofia
- Nyobe Heath
- Agnes Tiatia
- Anita Goyal
- Tania Wairoa
Nature and Scope of Advice
Instant Finance Limited only offers distribution of two insurance products that is provided by “Greenwich Life Insurance”, which is a subsidiary of DPL Insurance Limited:
- MyFamily Life (Quick Cover Life Insurance)
- MyFamily Funeral (The Funeral Plan)
You can obtain more information related to these products here.
Our Nominated representatives provide information and advice in relation to above mentioned MyFamily Life (Quick Cover Life), and MyFamily Funeral (The Funeral Plan).
This means they will not provide advice, make any recommendations or give an opinion in relation to any other insurance products.
How we get paid?
Instant Finance Limited does not charge any fees or expenses for the distribution of MyFamily Life and MyFamily Funeral.
Instant Finance Limited receives commissions from DPL Insurance Limited on an “As earned" basis.
- Commission for MyFamily Life:
- (25%) of Gross Written Premium in respect of all Policies sold by our Nominated Representative.
- Commission for MyFamily Funeral Plan:
- (10%) of Gross written Premium in respect of all Policies sold by our Nominated Representative.
- Review of Commission:
- Our insurance partner may review and amend the commissions rate from time to time.
Our Nominated Representatives are paid a salary and do not receive any separate commissions for providing information and advice relating to the MyFamily products.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the service you have received from our Nominated Representatives or MyFamily, we will go to every length to ensure that your complaint is resolved promptly. This provides us with the opportunity to prove to you that we are proactive, fair and genuinely care about your concerns.
Complaints are managed through our license holder (Financial Advice Provider), Instant Finance Limited.
Our complaints process is outlined below. We will try to make it as easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
Step 1: Not happy? Something not quite, right?
- Please raise your concerns with the staff member you have been dealing with.
- If you feel your concerns have not been resolved, ask to speak with their manager.
- In most cases we would expect to resolve your concern straight away.
Step 2: Problem not solved?
- If you are not satisfied with our response in Step ONE, please complete our Complaints Form. You can find the form here
- Provide as much detail as possible, including how and when to contact you.
- We may communicate with you further to better understand what has or has not occurred that has caused the problem.
- We will do our utmost to resolve your concerns and/or complaints.
Step 3: If we cannot agree…
If we are unable to reach a satisfactory outcome, we will provide you with a “letter of deadlock” so you can refer your complaint to a free and independent disputes resolution scheme.
Instant Finance is a Participant of the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme (IFSO Scheme).
The IFSO Scheme resolves complaints about insurance and financial services and is a free service for our customers. If we have been unable to resolve your problem, contact the IFSO Scheme
IFSO contact details are below:
- Freephone: 0800 888 202
- Telephone:04 499 7612
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme, PO Box 10-845, Wellington, 6143, New Zealand
- Website: www.ifso.nz
What to do if you are unhappy with the Insurance product?
You can contact DPL Insurance Limited directly on-
- Freephone: 0800 666 004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPL Insurance Limited, PO Box 331248, Takapuna, Auckland 0740
- Website- Refer to the complaints process for DPL Insurance Limited on their website here.
To ensure that we prioritise your interests, MyFamily and our elected Nominated representatives have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way we provide information about our products and services.
We are required to:
- Give priority to your interests
- Exercise care, diligence, and skill
- Meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set to be able to provide information related to the products being offered.
- Have appropriate processes and controls in place to limit and regulate the advice provided by our Nominated Representatives.
Our Nominated representatives undergo training on an ongoing basis on how to avoid conflicts of interest. MyFamily maintains and monitors a register of Conflicts of Interest, and the gifts and incentives register, which is reviewed annually under our Compliance programme.
MyFamily Contact Details
If you have any queries related to the information provided on this page, please feel free to contact us on:
- Phone: (09) 525 3600
- Email: Myfamily@if.co.nz
- Address: Level 1, Building B, 600 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand