Personal Loans NZ
For personal loans, it has to be Instant Finance
We’ve been helping everyday Kiwis with personal loans for over 45 years. You may be looking for an instant cash loan and that’s what we aim to achieve, but we also offer you so much more.
- ✓ Easy to understand loan application process.
- ✓ A range of exciting products to explore.
- ✓ A strong commitment to responsible lending.
- ✓ Advice on understanding late fees and responsibilities, loan interest rates, repayment schedules and household budgets.
We provide personal loans between $200 and $20,000 with terms specifically suited to your budget. Our maximum loan term is 3-years and we advise you to take a look at our rates and fees page, and FAQs, to get an understanding of how loan interest rates and the lending process works.
Experience the Instant Finance service for yourself by applying for a personal loan today. Find your nearest Instant Finance branch using our easy branch finder or apply for your personal loan online.
How personal loans work at a glance
- Instant Finance interest rates for personal loans range from 19.95% to 29.95% p.a.
- Interest rates on all loans are fixed for the term of your loan. The interest rate that applies to your loan will be based on a range of factors including your circumstances, credit history with us or others, the security you can provide and the loan amount.
- Personal loans are required to be repaid by equal instalments of principal and interest over terms of between three months and three years.
- Establishment fees vary based on the new loan amount. Full details of all fees are available here rates and fees
- Example: a $4,000 personal loan repayable over one year by 52 weekly instalments at an interest rate of 29.95%:
- An establishment fee of $450 and administration fee of $2 per instalment ($104).
- Total interest would be $712.56 making the total payable $5,266.56.
- The APR inclusive of fees is 34.11% p.a.
Don’t like filling out forms? Call us on 0800 760 000 and speak with a finance company who cares.
We have experienced, supportive and friendly staff to talk to. They’ll help you with any questions you may have, such as secured loans vs. unsecured loans, bad credit history checks and assessments, small cash loans, debt consolidation, and how to turn your application into reality.
There’s a good reason why Instant Finance have been around for over 45 years. We provide all types of loans, for whatever reason, in a fast, efficient and friendly way. We understand personal finance and care about our customers. You can count on that.
Applying for personal loans online
If you need cash now, the fastest way for your loan application to be processed is by applying online using our simple application form. To apply online, you’ll need to:
- Provide us with details of the loan amount you require.
- Some personal details including contact information.
- Employment details and any assets and/or debts you may have.
Once submitted, we’ll review your application and get back to you at our earliest.
You can apply online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your own home.
What you’ll need to have handy when applying for a personal loan
If you are able to supply us with a completed application form and the required supporting documentation, in most cases, you can have money in the bank the same day.
Here’s what you’ll need to have handy;
- A valid ID, such as a current New Zealand Drivers Licence or Passport.
- Proof of income, such as a bank statement (or if self-employed, an annual return).
- Proof of your address, such as a tenancy agreement or a recent utility bill (e.g. telephone or power bill in your name).
Please note that if you are planning on using your home as security for the loan we will also need a mortgage statement. Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 760 000 or download our application form and fax it to us, post it or bring it along with you to your nearest Instant Finance branch and one of our friendly staff will help you complete your application so we can process it quickly and approve your loan (don’t forget to bring your ID and your paperwork with you).