Instant Finance specialises in personal loans. We’ve been helping everyday New Zealander’s with their personal finance for over 45 years. You may be looking for instant loans and that’s what we aim to achieve, but we also offer you so much more.
- ✓ Easy to understand loan application process.
- ✓ A range of exciting products to explore.
- ✓ A strong commitment to responsible lending.
- ✓ Advice on understanding late fees and responsibilities, interest rates, repayment schedules and household budgets.
We provide unsecured personal loans between $200 – $20,000 with terms specifically suited to your budget. Our maximum loan term is 3 years and we advise you to take a look at our rates and fees page to get an understanding of how the lending process works.
Don’t like filling out forms? Call us on 0800 760 000 and speak with a finance company who cares!
New Zealand’s trusted personal loan lender
We have experienced, supportive and friendly staff to talk to. They’ll help you with any questions and queries you may have, such as unsecured loans, bad credit history checks and assessments, small cash loans, debt consolidation loans, and how to turn your application into reality.
There’s a good reason why Instant Finance have been around for over 45 years. We supply all types of loans, for whatever reason, in a fast, efficient and friendly way. We understand personal finance and care about our customers. You can count on that.
Email our Online team: email@example.com or download our loan application form so you can e-mail, fax, post or bring it with you to your nearest branch. Getting your personal finance sorted with a great personal loan has never been easier.
How to apply for a personal loan online
If you need cash now, the fastest way for your loan application to be processed is through our easy online application form. To apply online, you’ll need to;
- Provide us with details of the loan amount you require
- Some personal information and contact details
- Employment details and any assets and/or debts you may have.
Once you’ve submitted your online application, we’ll review your application and get back to you at our earliest. You can apply online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your own home.
What you’ll need to have handy when applying for a personal loan
If you are able to supply us with a completed application form and supporting documentation it can help us to provide you with a same day personal loan.
To enable us to process your loan application quickly, here’s what you’ll need to have handy;
- A valid ID such as a current New Zealand Drivers Licence or Passport
- Proof of income such as a bank statement (or if self-employed, an annual return)
- Proof of (physical) address such as a tenancy agreement or recent utility bill (telephone or power bill in your name)
Please note that if you are planning on using your home for security for the loan we will also need a mortgage statement. Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 760 000 or download our application form and fax it to us, post it or bring it along to your nearest Instant Finance branch.
Once you’ve found your nearest branch, visit us in-store (don’t forget to bring your ID and your paperwork with you) and one of our helpful staff will help you complete your personal loan application so we can process it quickly and approve your loan.
How personal loans work at a glance
- Instant Finance interest rates for personal loans range from 19.95% to 29.95% per annum.
- Personal loans are required to be repaid by equal instalments of principal and interest over terms of between three months and three years.
- Establishment fees vary based on the new loan amount. Full details of all fees are available here rates and fees
A $4,000 personal loan repayable over one year by 52 weekly instalments at an interest rate of 29.95%:
- An establishment fee of $450 and administration fee of $2 per instalment ($104).
- Total interest would be $712.56 making the total payable $5,266.56.
- The APR inclusive of fees is 34.11% p.a.