Our Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in the employment opportunities available with Instant Finance.
At Instant Finance, we promote a strong customer service focus and encourage all employees to reach their full potential. Success is recognised and internal advancement and promotion are a real possibility. A commitment to training and development is an important part of the support provided to employees seeking a career.
Instant Finance operates an expanding retail branch network. We aspire to become New Zealand’s “top of mind” personal loan company.
Continued growth and future product development drives an ongoing requirement for motivated and talented people and the ability to offer exciting and rewarding employment opportunities.
Whilst our corporate structure provides branches with administrative support and operational policies and procedures, each branch is encouraged to operate as an individual business. It is very much a team culture within a friendly and supportive environment. Branch Managers and their staff have a real sense of personal ownership of their branches and this culture is actively encouraged.
Remuneration Policy and Staff Benefits
The remuneration policy is to position base salaries at the market median mid-points. Base salaries are supported by:
- A general life and permanent disability cover for all staff.
- A contributory Superannuation Scheme.
- Ongoing professional and personal development training.
- A strong culture of internal on the job training and mentoring.
- A professional employee assistance programme.
- A generous approach to staff functions, team building activities, sports teams and other activities.
- Staff lunches.
To join a successful finance company that has a clearly defined and planned future growth strategy.
To work in a busy customer focused team environment and enjoy pleasant working conditions and support from both managers and fellow staff.
As someone who contributes and “makes a difference” you will be a valued team member and feel rewarded for your efforts.
What You Will Need
- To possess natural interpersonal and highly developed oral communication skills.
- To be highly energetic, enthusiastic and self motivated whilst at the same time have the ability to work in a team environment.
- A genuine desire to make a difference and provide positive outcomes for customers.
- A high degree of personal integrity and ethical behavioural standards.
- A keen sense of intuition and ability to assess personal characteristics.
- Previous banking or finance industry experience is an advantage but not essential.
If you want to find out more information with regards to employment either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 525 3600.
If you are interested in being considered for a customer service or credit officer’s role at one of our 26 branches, we would be keen to hear from you.
Applicants for these roles would need to be enthusiastic, people orientated and computer literate. In addition candidates need to have a solid customer service/credit control background, preferably in the finance industry.
If you would like to be considered for a position with Instant Finance and fit the above criteria, please send your details, attaching your CV to;
Human Resources Manager
Instant Finance® Limited
P.O. Box 11427
Ellerslie, Auckland, 1542