Cancellation and Returns Policy
Shopping online can be challenging. We can all make mistakes and MyHome understands that. This is why we offer a 14 day no questions asked exchange policy. Simply ring us on 0800 380 000 and we will confirm your exchange status and arrange pick up of goods.
NOTE: You may be charged a courier fee for pick up and return and will be notified of this charge and whether it applies in your case when you enquire about exchange.
The conditions are as follows:
- Goods must be sealed/unopened.
- Packaging must be in original condition
You will receive:
- MyHome credit to the value of your original purchase to exchange for replacement item (s)
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (CGA) you have legal rights for goods (and services) you buy.
These are “Consumer Guarantees” and include the following:
- A guarantee that the purchased goods are of acceptable quality. That they are:
- Fit for all the purposes for which goods of that type are commonly supplied
- Free from minor defects
- Acceptable in appearance and finish
- A guarantee that the goods are fit for any particular purpose made known by you, or for which we represent that they are or will be fit;
- A guarantee that the goods correspond with any description given to you when the goods are supplied;
- A guarantee that the goods correspond with any sample or demonstration model where the goods are supplied by reference to such a sample or model.
Failure of purchased items
Minor failures that mean goods and services do not comply with the Consumer Guarantees Act, but that can be remedied within a reasonable time frame will either be repaired or replaced with goods of an identical type or substituted with a mutually agreed alternative. If we cannot achieve this we will provide you with a refund of the purchase price.
Major failures are where the goods we have sold you cannot be repaired or repaired within a reasonable time, or where the failure constitutes a “failure of substantial character” as set out by section 21 of the CGA.
If this happens you are entitled as a consumer to return the goods and choose to have a replacement of the returned goods or a refund of the purchase price. You could also choose to keep the goods and obtain compensation for a reduction in the value of those goods.
If you choose a replacement, we will, wherever possible, provide goods of the same type and similar value to the returned goods.
Delivery charges for returned goods
Any charges incurred in the return of defective, faulty or incorrect goods will be at the cost of MyHome Ltd. If, however, on inspection the goods are found not to be in breach of the CGA, MyHome Ltd may charge you a fee for examining the goods and any cost incurred in returning those goods to MyHome Ltd.
Please note that on inspection you may be asked to explain and or demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault.
All refunds are issued at the discretion of MyHome Ltd.
Refunds will normally be processed within 5 working days of agreement to refund.
Goods Damaged in transit
If your goods arrived in a damaged condition please notify the MyHome support team immediately on 0800 380 000 (within 24 hours).
The MyHome support team will arrange for the pick up and return of these goods with you and either repair, replace, substitute or refund as detailed above and at MyHome Ltd’s discretion.