Cash loans for when you need it most
- Simple Application Process – Get started today with our easy online loan application form.
- Affordable Payments – Instant Finance provides fixed rate personal cash loans between 19.95% – 29.95% per annum with responsible repayment plans to suit your situation.
- Fast Funding – Once your loan has been approved, in most cases, you can receive money in your account the following business day or within 24-hours.
- Personal Service – We pride ourselves on customer service, and have done so for 45 years. Our friendly and knowledgeable team are here to help and support you throughout the loan process.
We understand the challenges of making your budget work when unexpected expenses pop up, so we’ve made it quick and easy to secure the funds you need fast so you don’t have to worry where that extra cash is going to come from.
Here’s how cash loans from Instant Finance can help:
1. Cash loans are convenient
When faced with unexpected bills and expenses, a convenient cash loan can provide peace of mind. Even if you just need funds to cover a spontaneous or significant purchase, it’s easy to apply online, anytime.
We have 26 locations around New Zealand, making it just as easy to visit an Instant Finance branch in person (during business hours). You’ll always have a finance option available to you in times of need.
Instant Finance are responsible lenders, which means we will always assess your situation in order to offer you the options to make your life easier.
2. Cash loans have an easy application process
Applying for a cash loan is as simple as filling out any other standard application form.
Instant Finance provides the option of applying online, or in-store at your nearest branch.
Note: If you’re applying online, you’ll still have to visit your nearest branch for your application to be approved. Applying online in the first instance however, reduces the amount of time required to process and approve your loan.
Like most application processes, it’s best to be prepared prior to completing the form. Here’s what to have handy with you:
- A valid ID. A current New Zealand Drivers Licence or passport is best.
- Proof of income. This can be a bank statement, or if self-employed, an annual return.
- Proof of your address. A tenancy agreement or a recent utility bill will suffice.
Note: If you are planning on using your home as security for the loan we will also need a mortgage statement.
If you’re applying in-store at your nearest branch, bring everything along with you and one of our friendly staff will help you complete your application.
3. Cash loans provide fast funding
When your cash loan application has been approved, in most cases, you can receive your cash loan funds within the same day. Having your money in the bank that same day, or within 24-hours, can be a huge benefit if you need that emergency cash.
4. Cash loans are private
Money can be a sensitive topic, especially for those in financial distress or facing financial hardship. This is where cash loans from Instant Finance can help. Our friendly and supportive staff are here to help, and are strongly committed to being responsible lenders. Call us on 0800 760 000 for help and assistance.
Instant Finance provides cash loans from $200 up to $20,000, with interest rates between 19.95% and 29.95%. Our maximum loan term is 3-years and we encourage you to take a look at our rates and fees page, and FAQs, to get an understanding of how interest rates and the lending process works.