Easy cash loans when you need money fast
We understand the challenges of making your cash work when unexpected expenses pop up, so we’ve made it as simple as possible to apply for a cash loan when you need money fast.
Concerned whether bad credit score may affect you when applying for a cash loan?
We know that things don’t always go to plan. At Instant Finance we always assess a person’s situation individually, listen to the circumstances and make a lending decisions accordingly and responsibly.
Our trained and friendly staff are here to help. They will take the time to understand your current financial situation and establish whether a cash loan is the right option for you.
- Easy loan application process – Instant Finance can help you with a cash loan from $200 up to $20,000. Applying for loans online help us process your application even quicker, so get started today with our simple online loan application form.
- Affordable loan repayment plan – Instant Finance provides fixed rate personal cash loans between 19.95% – 29.95% per annum with responsible repayment plans to suit your financial situation.
- Fast funding – Once your loan has been approved, in most cases, you can receive money in your account the following business day or within 24-hours.
- Personal service – We pride ourselves on customer service, and have done so for 45 years. Our friendly and knowledgeable team are here to help and support you throughout the loan application process.
Here’s a few common questions about cash loans
1. What are cash loans?
Cash loans provide funds for those unexpected expenses or finance for that big purchase. When faced with unexpected bills and expenses, cash loans can provide peace of mind. Even if you just need money to cover a spontaneous or significant purchase.
2. How easy is the application process?
Applying for a cash loan is as simple as filling out any other standard application form. Instant Finance provides the option of applying online, or in-store at your nearest branch.
Note: If you’re applying online, you will need to visit your nearest branch for your application to be approved. Applying online reduces the amount of time required to process and approve your loan.
Like most application processes, it’s best to be prepared prior to completing the form. Here’s what to have handy with you:
- A valid ID. A current New Zealand Drivers Licence or passport is best.
- Proof of income. This can be a bank statement, or if self-employed, an annual return.
- Proof of your address. A tenancy agreement or a recent utility bill will suffice.
Note: If you are planning on using your home as security for the loan we will also need a mortgage statement.
If you’re applying in-store at your nearest branch, bring everything along with you and one of our friendly staff will help you complete your application.
3. When can I expect money in the bank?
When your cash loan application has been approved, in most cases, you can receive your cash loan funds within the same day. Having your money in the bank that same day, or within 24-hours, can be a huge benefit if you need that emergency cash.
Instant Finance are responsible lenders
Money can be a sensitive topic, especially for those in financial distress or facing financial hardship. This is where cash loans from Instant Finance can help. Our friendly and supportive staff are here to help, and are strongly committed to being responsible lenders. Call us on 0800 760 000 for help and assistance.
Instant Finance provides fast cash loans from $200 up to $20,000, with interest rates between 19.95% and 29.95%. Our maximum loan term is 3-years and we encourage you to take a look at our rates and fees page, and FAQs, to get an understanding of how interest rates and the lending process works.